LA GRACIA DE NUESTRO SEÑOR JESUCRISTO SEA CON TODOS VOSOTROS.

AMEN.


BENDICIONES!!!

miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

INSTRUMENTAL FAITH

INSTRUMENTAL FAITH

TITULOS

01.- I Am The God That Healeth Three
02.- I Will Come To You
03.- Purify My Heart
04.- Healing In His Wings (Interlude)
05.- Jesus, Lover Of My Soul
06.- Jesus, Name Above All Names
07.- All Creation Worships You
08.- My All In All
09.- I Am The God That Healeth Thee (Reprise)
10.- Hear My Cry
11.- From Faith To Faith (Interlude)
12.- Your Grace Is Sufficient
13.- The Lord Is My Strenght And My Song
14.- My Trust Is In The Name Of The Lord
15.- The Lord Is My Strenght And My Song (Reprise)
16.- Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus
17.- Forever, O Lord
18.- No Other Name
19.- I Am The God That Healeth Thee (Reprise)

DESCARGA

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jtgymdwyjdx/Instrumental%20Faith.rar

No hay comentarios:

Isaías 43:1

Isaías 43:1